Owen and I took a trip to PA last week and we had a blast! It was so good to spend time with family and friends and for Owen to get to explore a whole new place. We did lots of walking, some shopping, I ate lettuce and cheese with my dad, Kristen and I devoured a few (ok maybe more than a few) tasty cakes, ran into my cousin Jill and her sweet baby Eva while walking, ate whoopie pies, took Owen to the parks, spent an evening with good friends and good dessert =), watched HGTV, caught up with some extended family, and basically just had a blast! My mom and Kristen actually drove down to SC in my Papa's van to pick me up. How sweet are they? It definitely made the trip more fun!
My parents recently moved to a new house and this picture was taken on their awesome new porch swing!
being silly
One of our many dinners on the deck =) It is so fun that my Papa lives with my parents (he has an apartment attached to their house) so I got to see him a lot!
Ice cream date with my dad. And no, I didn't drive the corvette. Tricked ya!
Owen got to spend lots of time with his Aunt Kristen
This picture pretty much sums up the week....Owen wanting to walk everywhere (with your help, of course)!
snuggling with grandma
Not sure what we were watching on tv here....probably HGTV, because I got completely hooked on those home makeover shows. My favorites being Color Splash and House Hunters.
more pics of our week to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment