So, I still want to do some artwork on the walls, but here are some updated pictures of Owen's playroom. I got a larger mat and we received that awesome train table from Julie and David since they can't take it overseas. I know that it was hard for them to let go of, but we will take good care of it!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
updated playroom
So, I still want to do some artwork on the walls, but here are some updated pictures of Owen's playroom. I got a larger mat and we received that awesome train table from Julie and David since they can't take it overseas. I know that it was hard for them to let go of, but we will take good care of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cool is that...I want one!
Wow- great job with that space!
Post a Comment