Monday, January 31, 2011

happy birthday sis!

It is Julie's birthday today and I miss my sister so much! I thought it would be fun, and hopefully not too emotional, to remember some of the sweet times we've had together over the past few years. Well, I only really have pictures starting from when you guys lived with us so we will start there...

Before this picture, I wanted to post a pic of us pregnant together but I couldn't find one. That was a fun time =)
This picture represents when we lived together in our commune. A time I will never forget...

When you drove with me to Charlotte for Owen's helmet appointment. I remember crying in the car together on the way home when we talked about you moving...

This pic is one of many from the times we got together in the mornings. I miss your banana chocolate chip muffins!

One of our many family vacations at the beach. Remember when Kenny and I came straight from our honeymoon and then Kenny hurt his knee?

Learning to coupon together. I will never forget how overwhelmed we were after meeting with Becca!

Owen still LOVES this toy you guys bought him for his first birthday.

Chilling at Debordieu. Riding the golf cart, watching the kids play on the porch, and our long walks on the beach.

I just love this picture of all our kiddos playing in the kitchen. And I love how silly Amie was being!


Happy Birthday Sis!

1 comment:

Julie said...

thanks a ton, sis! this makes me so happy and so sad. i love you. call me!