Wednesday, August 24, 2011

frog

Owen is really into frogs. Thankfully we have a pool that collects them so Kenny can take him out to look at them. He always comes in yelling, "I touched the frog!" This is also a common phrase he will say if someone asks what he did that day =) It is so cute to see him get so excited. I, for one, hate frogs. I had a reoccurring dream when I was younger about them swarming around me and trying to jump on me. It was awful. But anywho...here are some pics.




(find the frog and you will see why Owen has that look on his face)


I forgot to mention that we bought Owen a rubber frog for 84 cents at Target that he sleeps with at night, haha.

2 comments:

Katie said...

hahah-love this post! i'm so glad that griffin's little sifter shovel is coming in handy for owen's frog adventures :) consider it griffin's gift to him.

Julie said...

what's worse: frogs or roaches?

oh, and i totally forgot to tell you that our apartment is overcome with those nasty little flies like you guys had. we've tried everything. david has set multiple traps for them in the kitchen -- which work, but never seem to reduce the amount of flies. i knew you and kenny would feel our pain.