Tuesday, September 20, 2011

couponing

I came home from my shopping trip last night and Kenny said, "You have got to put a picture on the blog of all this stuff."  So, I am.  Couponing has been an outlet for me that I really enjoy.  Thankfully, I am able to continue doing it with two kids since my wonderful husband is willing to watch them so I can run out to the store.  This was definitely the best deal for diapers in awhile so I had to stock up.


Total before savings and coupons: $162.83
Total after savings and coupons: $29.70

That means each item you see cost about $1.75!  Yippee!  It is a lot of work but totally worth it if you have any idea how much diapers cost =)

3 comments:

Katie said...

you are my hero, 2-baby-couponing mama! i've GOT to get back into the CVS swing.

kristin said...

seriously. this is motivation! way to go!!

Kristen said...

Speechless and jealous...in a good way.