Monday, October 24, 2011

vacation!

Last week we took our first family vacation as a family of four!  It was refreshing, fun, relaxing, and just what we all needed.  We didn't take too many pictures this trip. (sometimes I feel like it ruins the special moments, haha)  We just wanted to relax and enjoy each other.  But here are a few for ya...


We did not anticipate how cold it was going to be in Asheville!  Thankfully I remembered to bring this hat for Oliver.  And, as you can see, he wore it with a smile =)  


Owen took the bubble bath of his lifetime!  There were a TON of bubbles...and THEN, we turned the jets on and they rose so fast I thought Owen would disappear!  It was hilarious.


(there were still bubbles in the tub the next morning!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

you guys all look amazing! i'm so glad you had a fun time!!!