Ever wonder what is going on when Kenny takes Owen out to the studio? Well I do! Click on this link to find out =)
I should clarify:
song #1: obviously ABC's
song #2: Haley Dreis - Where My Heart Is. She is one of Kenny's clients and Owen likes to put a slightly harder edge on some of the lyrics. Click here to hear the original version.
song #3: Ray LaMontagne - Trouble. Click here to hear the original version. (click on the third video) Not sure what is troubling Owen, haha, should I be worried?
I should clarify:
song #1: obviously ABC's
song #2: Haley Dreis - Where My Heart Is. She is one of Kenny's clients and Owen likes to put a slightly harder edge on some of the lyrics. Click here to hear the original version.
song #3: Ray LaMontagne - Trouble. Click here to hear the original version. (click on the third video) Not sure what is troubling Owen, haha, should I be worried?
1 comment:
oh my goodness!!! I love when he gets to "worry, worry, worry!" Too stinking cute. I love how serious he was about fixing the mic. even has stage presence backing away and coming back to the mic!!!
Post a Comment