Wednesday, April 11, 2012

friends

My friend Miriam had her daughter, Emma Taylor, two days after I had Oliver.  It's been fun watching our babies grow together and get together for "playdates." Well, ok, they aren't really playing together yet, but they definitely recognize each other and like to play in the same vicinity.  And let's just note that Emma Taylor is such a beautiful girl!!!

2 comments:

G & M said...

I love that picture! emma taylor is wondering why you are taking her picture when clearly she is busy playing with the truck and oliver seems to be thinking...really mom why are you making me sit next to this girl! can't wait to FINALLY hang out again soon!

Julie said...

So, so fun to see them together! Yes, ET is a knock-out, and may I say that Oliver looks an awful lot like Big Baby O in this pic.