Well, maybe "new" is a bit misleading... =) Instead of buying new countertops for our kitchen, I just painted them! I did a bunch of research online and I decided on Rustoleum Countertop Paint which is only 20 bucks a can. They turned out amazing and the tips I found online were definitely helpful to create a smooth finish.
So here's the before:
And here's after I prepped them by sanding, cleaning and taping the edges:
And ta da!!! Here's the final product:
4 comments:
they look great! who would have known you could paint them. i definitely do not care for our countertops. maybe paint is in their future!
SHUT. UP!!! I've been wanting to do this in our bathroom but didn't know what product. YAY!!! Now I know! They look fantastic!
Looks great! I looked into it a while back but never could make a decision! Great job!
Looks great! I looked into it a while back but never could make a decision! Great job!
Post a Comment