Tuesday, November 6, 2012

brotherly love


I'm sorry, I know it's been awhile... so I figured I would throw a picture up here real quick.  Most of you know our life has been consumed with the building of Kenny's recording studio.  Well we "finished" (I say that in quotations because there is still a bunch of studio stuff in my house and some more small projects)!!  But the long haul of late nights ended on Saturday night with a record 5:30am.  Yikes, I'd say that's more of a nap than a nights' sleep when I have to wake up at 7:00am with the boys =)  It has been a crazy few months, a super crazy last month where the studio was shut down, and a ridiculous up-to-2am last two weeks, but it was so worth it! The studio looks amazing!  I will post pictures when we take some.  The Lord was so good to us through this process and we are so grateful.  I will try to get more pictures up soon!   

No comments: