
We heard from our pediatrician's office yesterday that our consultation with Owen's surgeon is December 7th. We were a little shocked at it being a few weeks away since they initially told us that his surgery would be within the next week or two. However, this is just another step where we have to trust the Lord with the timing of it all. I feel like we are over the initial shock of our baby boy having surgery, and we are just ready to do it and get going with things. So, it was a bit disappointing to realize that the doctors move at a slower pace than we would like. But, a wise friend responded to me by saying, "You just don't know what God could do between now and then!" That is so true. I know it may be crazy, but I honestly feel like I am at the point where I am excited to see how God will get the glory by taking us through this difficult time. I have already seen the Body of Christ rally around us with prayer and encouragement and it has been such a sweet thing. We have been so blessed by our friends and family that are praying with us. Yes, I am still very shaken up by the fact that Owen has to have the surgery, but I can honestly say that I am beginning to trust the Lord with the whole thing. Please pray for us that we would continue to seek the Lord's will and not our own.

1 comment:
Your faith is so encouraging Shari! God's faithfulness to you guys is so evident even in the way He is strengthening you and building your trust. We will keep praying. Love you!
Bethany
Post a Comment