"Just busy" is how I would describe Owen these days. He is getting into everything! He is not crawling yet but he can certainly make his way across a room pretty quickly by either doing the army crawl or rolling. I get nervous leaving the room now because I just never know what he will be doing when I get back. Will he be chewing on a CD? Or stuck in some strange position in which he can't move? Or crying because he bumped his head somewhere? (as you could probably guess, all these have happened) I literally run to and from the bathroom sometimes. Thankfully, the way our house is laid out, I can pretty much keep an eye on him when I am doing things around the house. As for when he really starts crawling......yikes.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment