People ask me, "Why don't you ever blog about couponing?" I guess I just figured people are only really interested in Owen and not what I do with my time. (that's why I put Owen in this picture) Well, this may have been one of my best deals yet so I thought I would share. I went to Rite Aid and it just so happened that they had a ton of mega packs of diapers on sale 50% off! I did two transactions to maximize my savings and then went back the next morning to get some more! Part of me wanted to tell everyone I knew, but I did 3 different transactions with a ton of coupons and it is not likely that anyone else would have had the same ones...or the time to get them all together before the deal ended that day. My totals?
Before discounts and coupons: $120.40
Total out of pocket expense: $16.51
I spent less on five packs of diapers and that other stuff than I would have if I just bought one pack at full price! Wahoo!!!
5 comments:
that is very impressive. and owen is getting cuter every day!! i miss you and all the bible study girls!!
-steph
oh my goodness! i'm so, so impressed, shari! seriously, i would LOVE it if you blogged a bit about how you do couponing! maybe i would actually get up the motivation to dive into the wild, wild world of couponing myself :)
yay, yay, yay!
SO amazing! I, too, would love to hear about your mad couponing skills!
I agree! Share your couponing so we can learn! I've gotten my feet wet this week with it! I had to go to 3 CVS's to find the stuff! : )
tricia
Post a Comment