Kenny has been out of town so Owen and I spent the night at his parents house. After Owen went down to sleep for the night, Kenny's mom took me on a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law date!! We had such a good time and she sure did spoil me! First we went to a consignment shop and picked up this little push cart for Owen. All he wants to do these days is hold your hands and walk all around the house. Well my back isn't made of steel so I thought this would be a nice substitution for him. He is still getting used to it but I am sure he will be running circles around me soon with that thing.
Then we went to Marshall's and got him those cute red shorts and some books. Then to top off the night she treated me to Rita's! I got rainbow sprinkles on my custard. I LOVE sprinkles! Thanks so much Mom/Nina for my wonderful night out!
ONE HANDED!!!
You can see in this picture that the blue part is a hippo. As you push it, he eats up blocks that are lying around and holds them in his belly. This should help in the future as I teach Owen to pick up his toys. =)
(sorry there were a ton of pictures but I just didn't want to cut any of them out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment