The Bailey's moved out last week and about a week before that we realized that we all did a horrible job of documenting our months together. Here are a few pics we snapped so we won't forget all our sweet memories!
I know this picture looks like no big deal but this was the only good one out of about 30 that Kenny and Jonathan took. In the process of trying to get the boys to be still, I got a bloody lip (which you will see in an upcoming picture).
This picture, because Sarah is caressing my belly, exemplifies how Sarah has played a big role in making sure I eat right and take care of myself during my pregnancy.
1 comment:
yes. i have to comment on this blogpost too. Cheers to 6 lovely months with the mcbailey commune. You guys were SUCH a blessing to us. We love you guys and Owen will always have a special spot in Sa Sa's heart. I mean who else will dance with me in the car, laugh on command, and suntan in the living room with me? Cheers and love to 935 Denny Rd.
Post a Comment