I don't know how exactly to describe Oliver sometimes, but I think big personality is a good way to put it. Everything he does, he does to the extreme. Oliver has always been feisty. And the fact that he is already walking for short lengths around the room shows his determination. He likes to be in the mix. These pictures are a glimpse of some of his expressions.
And this is how he really does smile, like I said, to the extreme.
Oliver does the most adorable thing with his mouth sometimes when he's playing and all the time when he has his blanket and is on his way to sleep. He kinda sucks on his bottom lip as if he had a paci in or something (which he never took). I caught him in the act =)
And here's his totally content pleasant smile. Ahhh, he's too cute sometimes.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... he is SO cute!
Truly one of the most precious boys I've ever met! I think he's tied with Owen!
Post a Comment