Ok, these pictures are way overdue, but I figured they were still cute enough to post. On our way back from FL, we stopped at a random hotel, got a good deal on a suite (meaning we could actually put the kids to bed and still hang out), ended up staying an extra night (which was super fun and spontaneous), and just had a blast with our little family. The only pictures we took were of our pool time since it was Oliver's first time in a pool. He loved it which makes me excited to open ours soon!
And can I just also add/brag that during the kids' naps in the afternoon, I got to use the exercise room and watch HGTV at the same time! It was glorious. It wasn't a very strenuous workout since I didn't have sneakers and had to just walk barefoot uphill, but it was something!
No comments:
Post a Comment