Monday, March 22, 2010

i am hilarious

I learned today that Owen thinks hiccups are pretty funny. He could barely eat because he was laughing so hard! I had to do a few fake ones just to keep him going for this video. The crazier I made them sound, the harder he laughed. I have waited for the day when Owen would finally understand his mother's humor and it is finally here!

4 comments:

Nina said...

Made me want to laugh along....what a contagious laugh :) I see you've made some green something with the Ninja!!!

Lauren said...

So so so funny. I love infant laughter! THere's nothing like it!

mom said...

It's unanimous! The teachers at Bonfield all love this! And I love hearing my "baby" laughing in the background! :)

Julie said...

Ugh, I have not been able to see it yet! :( Maybe it's our computer ...