I can finally add a few things to my "accomplished" board on Pinterest. Below are just two projects that I did recently that I think turned out pretty nice.
Before: Kenny's bed side table that I have been wanting to paint forever. This thing is old!
After: A white side table (white to match the one on my side) with my cute son standing behind it. =)
This window turned coat rack cost me zero dollars to make! I got the old window from a friend, the blue paint from free cycle, and the glass door knobs from our very own doors. My handy father-in-law helped me attach the door knobs and my handy husband helped me hang it!
4 comments:
CUTE! Go Shari!
Looks great Shari!!
That coat rack is amazing!!! I want one!
I love the coat rack window!! That's a GREAT idea for my window still sitting in my car port! haha!
Post a Comment