As I cut a piece out of this big box to use for a craft project, I thought to myself...well, now this box kinda looks like a car. (At this point I had just cut the hole in the top) Owen was thrilled enough to just sit in the hole and pretend to drive, but I had to take it a fewsteps further...
It may not look like much to you, but I really felt like the creative juices were flowing. And Owen's excitement of each new piece I created just kept me going!
The car ended up having a seat to sit against, steering wheel with horn, button for music, side mirror, window, trunk, and door. I'd say it was pretty incredible and it kept Owen busy for hours!!!
1 comment:
Love it! Do you think it will still be around to play in at Easter? :)
Post a Comment