There is this awesome thing called Free Cycle in every city where you can give/receive free things! I got this art easel and it cleaned up really nice. One side is a chalkboard and the other is a dry erase board (which I use as a magnetic board). It did have crayon all over it and a few stickers, but nothing a little goo-gone couldn't fix! (and yeah, I tried like 10 homemade things that were supposed to get sticky stuff off, but after about an hour I gave in...)
It also functions as a play house. By the way, I need to apologize that Owen is never wearing pants. I do put them on when we go out in public...well I guess this blog is kind of public....oh well, whatever, he can go potty by himself if he's just in underwear. That's the real reason.
See how his one leg is forward? He puts one foot forward, and then slowly bends down as he draws the lines. It's adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment