Friday, January 15, 2010

Cranial Tech #1

We had our first of many appointments with Cranial Technologies yesterday in Charlotte, NC. Cranial Tech is the place that will be making Owen's helmet after the surgery. After Owen starts to wear his helmet, we will be making weekly visits for adjustments and check-ups. I will try to blog after each appointment to keep everyone updated. Yesterday's appointment was for taking pictures and measurements of Owen's head prior to his surgery. Everyone was very nice and they seemed really experienced at what they do. I thought it would be interesting to post these pictures that they took so that you will be able to see the change in Owen's head shape from before to after.










2 comments:

Matthew Johnson said...

His first mugshots. These are the precious moments.

Brent and Kristen said...

Shari, I'm saying a prayer today for your family. I'm thinking today is the day of surgery. Let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do or bring you guys. Little Owen will do amazing and heal so quickly. Keep us posted! Thanks, Kristen